[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 Methodology

Ryan Barnett ryan.barnett at owasp.org
Tue Mar 5 14:25:08 UTC 2013

With regards to "Additional data sources to be considered" Enhancement item
­ I am contacting various vendors that I listed to try and get access to web
attack metrics.  I have heard back from both Akamai and Incapsula and they
are willing to share so I will work with them.

I will update the group when I have more info.

-Ryan

From:  Michael Coates <michael.coates at owasp.org>
Date:  Saturday, March 2, 2013 7:15 PM
To:  OWASP Leaders <owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>, OWASP TopTen