[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 Methodology

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Sun Mar 3 00:15:08 UTC 2013

Leaders,

The OWASP Top 10 Methodology wiki page (as described in the below email) is
now live - https://owasp.org/index.php/Top_10_2013/ProjectMethodology

As you'll see in the first line of the wiki - "The goal of this page is to
provide the baseline of knowledge to begin a thoughtful conversation of
enhancements and changes to continue growing the OWASP top 10."

Next Steps:
- Have ideas on how we can enhance the methodology? Please add it here
https://owasp.org/index.php/Top_10_2013/ProjectMethodology#Suggested_Enhancements
- We'll then begin making changes based on these ideas

Overall Goal:
Increase participation, enhance methodology, and continue to grow the
excellent OWASP top 10 resource

Thanks for everyone's hard work so far on the Top 10 and all the good ideas
that have been floating around. I'm confident we can all work together as a
community to make this next top 10 awesome.  I look forward to continuing
this conversation with everyone.

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc
michael-coates.blogspot.com