[Owasp-leaders] [SAMM] Mapping OWASP projects on OpenSAMM practices

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Mon Jun 24 14:12:20 UTC 2013

Seba

This is a very useful document, and at some point it should be shared
with the Leaders list - it highlights the large bias towards testing
tools and educational materials. Perhaps OWASP needs to call for
projects to fill in the gaps?

1) Perhaps there are some incubator projects which ought to be labs,
and that would allow us to add them into the matrix. Cheat Sheet
series stands out, but there are probably others. Should identify
suitable incubator projects and encourage them to progress up to labs
projects? My own OWASP Cornucopia could fit TA2 and SR2.

2) What about non-project things like the Appsec Guide for CISOs
(probably a SM2 and SM3)?

3) Should CLASP be mentioned?

4) Perhaps we need to fill the gaps with non-OWASP references too?

Colin