[Owasp-leaders] universities teaching secure development

David Kadow david.kadow at owasp.org
Sun Jun 23 22:11:39 UTC 2013

All,

I posted two powerpoint presos into the "Outreach" folder on our
GoogleDrive.
Titles are "AppSec2013-Why_1" and "AppSec2013-Why_2"

***Be sure to "play" them, and use Powerpoint. They contain (useful)
animations that will likely be lost in any translation to native
google-doc.***

I see these as useful for presenting a 3 minute "What is AppSecUSA and why
should I care?" at meetups, and at any other venues where our outreach
volunteers can get the word out.

I'll also record these as short youtube videos, and we can see whether you
think they're useful in that context.

Comments welcome.

--

David Kadow, CISSP