[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 for 2013 is now Released!!

Juan Calderon juan.calderon at owasp.org
Fri Jun 21 02:39:41 UTC 2013

I have considered OWASP Top 10 Spanish translation release level since its
publication, but since I was the lead translator that would be a biased
opinion.

So is the case of all lulu books that currently display those ugly beta
covers (http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?contributorId=430169).

However, for this release of the Top 10 we could use some founding for
professional edition just to make sure the output is the best quality
possible.

We have to define what would it take to have a Spanish (or any other
language) translated document considered release level, I mean English
documents are not professionally edited to be release level, right?
,
Juan