[Owasp-leaders] Project reboot status

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Jun 19 09:57:04 UTC 2013

The selected projects are here:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Projects_Reboot_2012

Again it seems that people have not been spending money.
The code review guide for example shall be investing in a graphic artist
for the guide.
So the money is there, its simply a matter of developing great projects and
drawing from the funds when required.
I have asked (project leaders) a few times for the google docs to be
updated but it seems we are not great at keeping paperwork up to date :)

--
Eoin Keary
OWASP Member