[Owasp-leaders] Appsec USA 2014 Proposals

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Tue Jun 18 22:36:15 UTC 2013

David,

It all comes down to previous experience of the local team running
successfully a significant size event.

When organising a conference such as AppSec, there are plenty of "unknowns"
that need to be addressed, usually with limited time frames. Having an
experienced local team facilitates things both for them and OWASP Central.

The location is a separate discussion altogether and believe could be one
of the points for the scoring criteria.

Regards,

Fabio