[Owasp-leaders] Appsec USA 2014 Proposals

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Tue Jun 18 20:55:30 UTC 2013

Agree with Tom.

For an Appsec Conference there should be a track record of at least one regional event being held by the soliciting chapter.

A scoring criteria for proposals will definitely help. Also, a checklist of "things to be done" once the proposal has been selected with time frames, etc.

Fabio

Sent from my iPhone