[Owasp-leaders] Developers vs. Security Pros

Abbas Naderi abbas.naderi at owasp.org
Tue Jun 18 19:14:30 UTC 2013

I just think that casual developers are too busy boggling their minds with these stuff. I've been a developer for 14 years, and have done as much development as security work, developers come to OWASP, watch cheat sheets, take code snippets, and get back to their work. They don't spend time reading review guides and all.
Thanks
-Abbas