[Owasp-leaders] Project reboot status

vanderaj vanderaj vanderaj at owasp.org
Tue Jun 18 08:55:02 UTC 2013

I am working on the OWASP Developer Guide, and there's a small team of
folks who seem to come to meetings when I call them.

Progress is slow. I've spent a whopping $90 odd on a piece of software
(Scrivener) to help keep contributions, edits and research together.

I am looking into getting to AppSec USA this year to assist getting more
folks to work on it. This will practically blow our entire budget.

thanks,
Andrew