[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] Appsec EU & USA 2014

Paolo Perego thesp0nge at owasp.org
Sat Jun 15 08:46:37 UTC 2013

Il giorno 14/giu/2013 20:15, "Sarah Baso" <sarah.baso at owasp.org> ha scritto:

> Hi Paolo -
>
> I have not heard anything regarding a proposal from Rome nor have I seen
anything come into OCMS, so I am thinking this is not an option for 2014.
 Also,

Hi Sarah, our fault I guess. No problem we will arrange to propose Italy
and Rome for 2015 events. Is there any formal place to do this?

In 2014 for sure we will organize Owasp Day as we so every year. I'll
double check with Matteo and we will back to you in helping us finding
speakers and sponsors for local event.

Thank yoy so much
Paolo