[Owasp-leaders] [Governance] Membership funds

Hector Aguirre hector.antonio.aguirre at owasp.org
Thu Jun 13 14:17:59 UTC 2013

Hello everyone

In the case of Chapter Paraguay, we are currently holding meetings in
my school,
where I have a lab available to give talks and workshops.

So far this year we have been involved in local events and because we are
encouraging, we are giving more attention and space for seminars. So far the
talks are free.

For lectures and supporting materials (advertising) I am using my own funds
that are the result of my institute lnxnetwork (here we teach safety, gnu /
linux and networking). Financial support would be good for propaganda and to
encourage more OWASP here in Paraguay.

I would organize a regional event in this country that is at the heart of South
America (but for this it is necessary economic aid, logistics, etc..).

I think important financial support for chapters that are starting, as
without this support (for advertising, seminars and lectures) is slow the
process promote the project by the emerging chapters.

I conclude by mentioning: In Paraguay, we will slow ... but we are making
progress! I'm happy with it ... results of the last six months, we are
conocimiendo and providing spaces to encourage OWASP.

Greetings and thank you all for your support.

Hector Aguirre
Chapter Paraguay