[Owasp-leaders] [Governance] Membership funds

Venkatesh Jagannathan venki at owasp.org
Wed Jun 12 15:46:57 UTC 2013

Hi all,
    I had to reply to this regarding the budgets from Chennai chapter.

Chenna chapter has been conducting meetings regularly. We duid not meet for
the last 6 months or so. But I have never claimed funds because it is too
low from our side. I have been spending my monies because the amount I
spend per session is around INR 600 (US$ 12 or less). I practically feel
that it is not worth my time to undergo the process for claiming as I would
be practically spending more meoey to get it back.

As such, I have been using varuious companies premises for conducting the
meetings and this is borne by them and as it is arranged through other
OWASP members of their organizations.

Thanks & Regards,
~Venki
// Sent from my handphone. please excuse typos.