[Owasp-leaders] universities teaching secure development

martin.knobloch at owasp.org martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Wed Jun 12 15:17:45 UTC 2013

Hi Tobias,

Don't get me started about the ending of the committees..
However, we had a discusion with university professors from different countries about what can OWASP do to help.
Setting up a curriculum was one option, but not the one the prof's waited for (ping me directly for the very valid reasons).
What we can do, and a project has been set-up for this, it supplyong building-blocks, that can freely be used by the universities.

This project, the "OWASP Academy Portal" unfortunately has some problems with the take off.

Cheers,
-martin
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone