[Owasp-leaders] [Governance] Membership funds

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Tue Jun 11 15:55:08 UTC 2013

Easy solution -- if someone needs money for something that drives the
mission they should first contact there local chapter(s) to crowd source
support

How much do you need?
What will it be used for?
When do you need it by?

Lets not complicate the situation if community members need funds to help a
OWASP effort that is inline with the mission TALK with people -  I can not
find ANY documented examples of people being turned down for anything at
OWASP can
you?