[Owasp-leaders] universities teaching secure development

James Walden james.walden at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 12:56:56 UTC 2013

While the list of universities teaching secure development in the US is
short today, it should expand with the new ACM/IEEE 2013 curriculum
standard, which mandate secure development across the curriculum.  The
standards should be finalized by the end of the year.

Thinking of university education, is anyone else attending CISSE 2013 (
http://www.cisse.info/) this week?