[Owasp-leaders] (Why the need to enable the use of OWASP chapter funds) Re: Membership funds

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Jun 7 14:14:29 UTC 2013

Hi Dinis,

although I understand that this was not the purpose behind the GSD
budget, a little proposal:
As it has not been used, how about just give it back to the OWASP centre
for the new chapter FTE? ;-)
It would already go some way for the chapter FTE resource. Any maybe
some other projects and chapters can chip in with some free cash and we
might get this sorted right away and can hire the FTE.

Best wishes, Tobias