[Owasp-leaders] Membership funds

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Fri Jun 7 02:26:29 UTC 2013

Yune,

Thank you very, very much for taking the time to speak out. We are an
international community and views from the chapters around the globe are
unfortunately quite rare but incredibly valuable to the community.

If you are a chapter leader from outside the United States, I encourage
you to follow Yune's example - this is very important, the leadership
can not  help you if you do not share your experiences and opinions.

Cheers,

Dennis

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc