[Owasp-leaders] Membership funds

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Jun 6 16:42:45 UTC 2013

All,

Always glad to see discussions on these topics. I need to catch up on the
thread soon and chime in with some thoughts. This isn't a black and white
issue and there is definitely a need to understand the problem/opportunity
and think of creative solutions to address those.

As we continue though, I would recommend moving this thread to governance
mailing list. https://www.owasp.org/index.php/GPC/Governance

This mailing list was specifically setup so people can have long
discussions on governance related items. I asked this list, and received
many responses, that the leaders list is not the best spot for long
discussions on governance related items.

Hope to see anyone interested joining the governance thread.

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc