[Owasp-leaders] Membership funds

Jon Molesa rjmolesa at owasp.org
Thu Jun 6 16:33:51 UTC 2013

To be honest, and I know this is kind of lame, but I'm not certain how to
access the funds allocated to our chapter. I believe we have to first spend
the money and then submit for reimbursement. This tends to be a
bit cumbersome depending on the expense. How are clubs determining who with
foot the cost while they wait for reimbursement?

Perhaps something like WePay.com could be useful to give chapters direct
access to their funds?

--
Jon Molesa
rjmolesa at owasp.org

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht
oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist
and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses  and
you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed
ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe and the biran fguiers it
out aynawy.

... so please excuse me for every typo in the email above.

Reference: https://github.com/Ettercap/ettercap/blob/master/README