[Owasp-leaders] Railsgoat

Ken Johnson ken.johnson at nvisiumsecurity.com
Thu Jun 6 15:10:02 UTC 2013

I've been using issue tracking on the GitHub repo. Now that most of them
are closed, need to begin adding more (since I have my own personal notes
on what needs to be done).

I'd like to try Codesake as well. There is a section on using
guard/brakeman in the tutorials. If you submit an issue (or pull request,
hehe), "using Codesake" can be added to the tutorials (the "extras"
section).

Thanks!

--
Ken Johnson, CTO