[Owasp-leaders] Congratulation and best wishes to Sarah for her new appointment as our new ED

Eurojee Jarina eurojee.jarina at owasp.org
Wed Jun 5 11:49:17 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I was very pleased to hear that  Sarah have been chosen as an Executive
Director. You have my heartfelt congratulations for your new position.

These are exciting changes, and I'm sure you will meet the challenges they
bring with your usual optimism and capability.

I wish you all the best as you move forward in your new career.