[Owasp-leaders] Welcome to our new Event Manager: Laura Grau

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Tue Jul 30 13:57:46 UTC 2013

Hiho Laura, willkommen, ;-)

A warm welcome to our OWASP community and it's great to have you on board.
Wish you a great start and your work in the events management will be a
key cornerstone to our global success. So many opportunities and
possibilities. ;-)
Welcome and looking forward to meeting you at one of the upcoming
AppSecs! ;-)

Best wishes, Tobias  (OWASP London)