[Owasp-leaders] Trying to keep secure while at BH and DC

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Tue Jul 30 12:56:31 UTC 2013

I think this is best explained by my childhood friend:

> Paranoia is an irrational fear. I don't think it's paranoia when you
> know for a fact it can happen because you've seen the demonstrations.
> -- Jeff Moss

In fact I think I should make this my new email signature. :-)

On 30 Jul 2013, at 1:16, Tom Brennan - OWASP wrote:

> Battleship happens everyday why change your gear we live in a hostile
> world.

Dennis
--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a

     Unless someone like you...cares a whole awful lot...
     nothing is going to get better...It's not."
                                             -- The Lorax