[Owasp-leaders] BlackHat and DefCon 2013

Jonathan Marcil jonathan.marcil at owasp.org
Mon Jul 29 15:26:49 UTC 2013

Like last year, I'll be at the booth helping out and answering more
"technical" questions from some visitors.

If any project leader have documents or stuff for their project please
come at the booth and leave it there, I tend to talk about example
projects to demonstrate what OWASP is about and also redirect people to
OWASP related talks or BlackHat Arsenal.

Thanks,

- Jonathan