[Owasp-leaders] BlackHat and DefCon 2013

Dirk Wetter dirk at owasp.org
Mon Jul 29 15:15:10 UTC 2013

Hi,

Please: I am counting on all OWASP folks from Europe over there to tell the
European folks you meet in Vegas what a rocking event we have
in Hamburg in 3+ weeks. :-)

Latest description @ http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/websecurity_lists.webappsec.org/2013-July/008881.html

Cheers & cu in Hamburg!

Best,

Dirk

--
German OWASP Board, Conference Chair AppSec EU 2013
http://appsec.eu/       |                 @appseceu