[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: [GSoC Mentors] Re: Google Summer of Code Doc Camp 2013 - Call for Proposals

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Thu Jul 25 09:24:10 UTC 2013

guys,

Please have a look below... Google is organizing a Doc Camp in partnership
with Aspiration and FLOSS Manuals.

The Doc Camp will consist of 2 major components - an unconference and 2-4
short (3 day) Book Sprints to produce books for the selected projects.

In my opinion good candidates are the Testing Guide, Code Review Guide, Dev
Guide and any other OWASP project that requires documentation.

If interested, please get in touch with me.

Thanks,

Fabio