[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Periodic Table Open Comment Period Survey

James Landis james.landis at owasp.org
Mon Jul 22 19:00:44 UTC 2013

Good question. It looks like some of our international winners might have a
hard time redeeming them, even if PayPal and eBay are doing business in
their home country.

Other ideas? Free year of OWASP membership? What else do we normally give
away for OWASP contests?

-j

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Samantha Groves <samantha.groves at owasp.org