[Owasp-leaders] AppSecUSA Twitter Post

Jason Johnson jason.johnson at owasp.org
Sat Jul 20 15:14:48 UTC 2013

It was kinda funny my dad lives in Texas so I sent that to him. If people
seriously do not come because of a Lewis Black video then maybe we should
have AppSympathy... Imagine if they did one about Boston. Now someone needs
to find a Texas rocks. If you watch the first part of that youtube clip its
about the job market so its not related. This ones better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxoklaOjLww&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Jason Johnson
OWASP
Oklahoma City, OK