[Owasp-leaders] Downtime for OWASP's wiki of late

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 00:06:02 UTC 2013

The database has been unlocked for a while now.  Any future updates will be
announced here and be much more brief.

If you are still seeing the "database locked" message, you are seeing the
previous version and your DNS response mist be stale.

Reply to me if you do see that message and I can send the updated IP
address so you can check your local resolver.

-- Matt's phone