[Owasp-leaders] Invitation for Speakers and Trainers

Theo Sagoe theodore.sagoe at owasp.org
Tue Jul 9 05:27:17 UTC 2013

Hello Martin,

I have reviewed the ‘OWASP Speakers Project’ program there weren't any
speakers available for Africa even though some speakers mentioned Global
availability.

I am currently looking for speakers for the first OWASP Ghana Chapter
event. To be held on the 5th and 6th September in Accra - Ghana. The target
audience for the event - developers, auditors, law enforcement authorities,
legal authorities, risk managers, executives, management, the press, and
entrepreneurs within various enterprises.

The event is a two day event consisting of:

·         Thursday, September 5th 2013; Launch and exhibition event

·         Friday, September 6th 2013; Training event & Interactive
Engagement with Panellists

 We are looking for 3/4 Speakers from the OWASP community to share
their experience and knowledge with our audience.

Looking for speakers from the following areas:

-Research in Application Security Defence (Defence & Countermeasures)

-Research in Application Security Offence (Vulnerabilities & Exploits)

-Web Application Security

-Critical Infrastructure Security

-Mobile Security

-Government Initiatives & Government Case Studies

-Effective case studies in Policy, Governance, Architecture or Life Cycle

-OWASP Projects

Please advise on the next step forward, I look forward to hearing from you.
Also, how do I go about logging a request for speakers on OOTM? I did not
see a link available on the 'OWASP on the Move' page. Thank you.

Regards,
Theo.

--
Theo Sagoe