[Owasp-leaders] Copyright Registration for Computer Programs - US Copyright
yiannis at owasp.org
Mon Jul 8 19:48:48 UTC 2013
In investigating the filing for copyright registration in the other side of
the pond for computer programs, I have stumbled across a number of
These can be found at circa 61: http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ61.pdf
Two Questions to the OWASP Leaders Mailing list:
• Has anyone been through this process before?
• Do you have any pointers for a newbie in this process?
Below the quotes relating to entirely new computer programs.
Thank you in advance!
Entirely new computer programs
• First 25 and last 25 pages of source code with portions
containing trade secrets blocked out, or
• First 10 and last 10 pages of source code alone, with no
blocked out portions, or
• First 25 and last 25 pages of object code plus any 10 or
more consecutive pages of source code, with no blockedout portions, or
• For programs 50 pages orlessin length, entire source
code with trade secret portions blocked out
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-Leaders