[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Site Down

Jason Johnson jason.johnson at owasp.org
Mon Jul 8 12:28:23 UTC 2013

Im curious how akamai is being used. We use something similar to this and
it required some database configuration so that the container or akamai
servers could get to the database. Changes may not be taking effect at
other nodes. Im not experienced with akamai but it cant be anything more
then a content cache.

Jason Johnson
OWASP
Oklahoma City, OK