[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Site Down

Rogan Dawes rogan at dawes.za.net
Mon Jul 8 11:44:59 UTC 2013

Please people, the site is down. Filipe Lacerda checked with
http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ and confirmed that it is not an
isolated thing.

No need to respond with your own observation, unless it is different to
the status being reported by everyone else. All you are doing is
spamming everyone on the leaders list.

Thanks

Rogan