[Owasp-leaders] Invitation for Speakers and Trainers

Theo Sagoe theodore.sagoe at owasp.org
Mon Jul 8 10:58:07 UTC 2013

Hello All,

Thank you for all your comments so far. I have been considering a remote
session as a primary backup just in case any of the speakers were unable to
make it to Ghana. Having a pre-recorded video as a secondary back-up will
definitely be worthwhile. The only downside with these two approaches
especially the later is there is no connection with the audience and the
interactions between audience and speaker is missing.

The internet connection in Ghana is not that great and this could be
another barrier, to have the remote presentation done in real-time. I've
not been on the receiving end either; it would be nice to know from the
community.

We could possibly have a blend of the two; have some speakers physically
present and others via a real-time remote or a pre-recorded session. The
only problem I foresee with the remote connection is stable and reliable
internet service.

Kind Regards,

Theo.

--