[Owasp-leaders] OWASP "Certification"

Mohd Fazli Azran fazli at owasp.org
Fri Jul 5 09:49:31 UTC 2013

Dear all,

We mention to Sangfor at their official Facebook regarding this certified
product because it related to Sangfor Malaysia. We asking how they got the
certificate and who was endorse their product. They said they get certified
by "OWASP China". We show to them at OWASP official page that OWASP never
endorse any product or vendor.

Many of our member asking it that true Sangfor are certified partner for
OWASP because Sangfor Malaysia selling their product using OWASP name.
Lastly Sangfor official Facebook remove their advertisement at Facebook but
not at their official web.

Need our friend from OWASP China to verified it that true Sangfor get from
OWASP China. We need to clear this before they selling OWASP name and
confuse people. Thanks

--
Mohd Fazli Azran
OWASP Malaysia Chapter Leader <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Malaysia>