[Owasp-leaders] Invitation for Speakers and Trainers

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 11:57:21 UTC 2013

Yeah, I've done a few remote presentations for OWASP.

A few thoughts:
* Not surprisingly its harder to connect with your audience
* Make sure you have a good internet connection on both sides
* Try a video call before if at all possible
* If you are being translated, try to keep to relatively short snippets and
give the translator time to translate :)
* A pre-recorded video as a backup is always worthwhile!

Obviously being there in person is easier, but if people are interested in
what you have to say then I still think its worth doing.
Having said that, I've not been on the receiving end ;)

Cheer,

Simon

OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader