[Owasp-leaders] OWASP "Certification"

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Wed Jul 3 13:34:23 UTC 2013

Hi Colin

Could you clarify this for me. I went over the red book but, OWASP does not
provide certifications to any organization right?

"While OWASP will NEVER endorse or support any particular
certification,OWASP offers this code of conduct to help guide Certifying
Bodies to better serve organizations that are ready to embrace an
application security certification..."(pg 2)

Is this discussion about OWASP giving certifications or endorsing
certifying Bodies?

regards

Johanna