[Owasp-leaders] OWASP "Certification"

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Wed Jul 3 12:55:58 UTC 2013

Hi All

If you need legal advice my husband is a lawyer with knowledge of
International Law.
If you need any legal advice for free let me know, I can consult him ;-)
and feed back on these issues.

btw OWASP certifications is indeed not a bad idea. And if you want to make
it 'neutral' then, the exam should be darn difficult to pass and reviewed
by all the many experts in the house.

best regards

Johanna