[Owasp-leaders] OWASP "Certification"

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Wed Jul 3 08:29:45 UTC 2013

On 3 Jul 2013, at 1:20, Ralf Reinhardt wrote:

> Hi Dennis,
>
> nice talk, but for my taste a little too pathetic.
>
> If OWASP starts to "sell any products" like certifications, integrity
> is
> lost. IMHO that's worse than bankruptcy.

I didn't mention anything about certifications, I am discussing
licensing the used of the OWASP brand as which is widely used by
corporations today for free, with and without our permission. I suggest
only that changing this relationship could benefit OWASP.

Cheers,

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a