[Owasp-leaders] OWASP "Certification"

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Wed Jul 3 08:27:33 UTC 2013

Hello Martin,

Your voice is a voice I love to hear. You have dedicated years and years
of hard work building the OWASP community. So, I take what you say very
seriously. I am not saying I have any answers here; and I for certain
don't know everything. So let me propose a question.

Martin, people are already using and abusing the OWASP brand. Is it
really 'selling out' for us to at least 'charge a fee' for the use of
the brand?

Of course, I am assuming that if we did charge a fee, we would hire a
Solicitor/Lawyer to clarify the conditions on how the brand maybe used
and what the fee's are.

Dennis