[Owasp-leaders] OWASP "Certification"

Tobias Glemser tobias.glemser at owasp.org
Wed Jul 3 07:12:18 UTC 2013

Dennis,

what is our goal? Make money or keep up the fantastic work of volunteers
which made the brand what it is today. I don't see the need for licensing
the brand just to make money. The risks are clear, there have been several
discussions about this in the past months. I don't see the benefits.
Obviously you (and other of course) do. So maybe we should build a community
pro and con lists about getting commercial by licensing the OWASP brand e.g.
for pentests, products, trainings, partners, whatever.

Br

Tobias