[Owasp-leaders] Wiki and Syntax Highlighting

Jon Passki jon.passki at owasp.org
Tue Jul 2 02:15:44 UTC 2013

Thank you for replying Torsten.

I am looking to do something similar to this:

<source lang="java">
package tutorial;
import com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionSupport;
public class HelloWorld extends ActionSupport {
  private String name;
  public String getName() {
  return name;
  }
  public void setName(String name) {
      this.name = name;
  }
  public String execute() {
      name = "Hello, " + name + "!";
      return SUCCESS;
  }
}
</source>

That would magically look like the output of http://alexgorbatchev.com/SyntaxHighlighter/manual/brushes/java.html

I'm too lazy to manually type in styles for each code snippet :-/

Jon