[Owasp-leaders] Wiki and Syntax Highlighting

Torsten Gigler torsten.gigler at owasp.org
Mon Jul 1 21:33:31 UTC 2013

Hi Jon,

I do a lot of highlighting for code snippets in our Wiki:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Germany/Projekte/Top_10_fuer_Entwickler/A1_Injection

    {{Top_10_2010:ExampleBeginTemplate|year=2013}}
    custID='"+'''request.getParameter("id")'''+"'");</span>
    {{Top_10_2010:ExampleEndTemplate}}

The Templates are invented by Neil Smithline for the OWASP Top 10:

    https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Top_10_2013-A1-Injection

Remarks:
* The 'year=2013' changes the style to brighter colors
* There is normally no need to use <nowiki> when you use the templates
* It might be more work to get the right indents. I am using ':'

    https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Germany/Projekte/Top_10_fuer_Entwickler/A5_Cross-Site_Request_Forgery_%28CSRF%29

Kind regards
Torsten