[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 2013 Booklet

Michael Hidalgo michael.hidalgo at owasp.org
Mon Jul 1 14:43:40 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I would like to spread the voice down here in Costa Rica, so I wonder if do
you have time to write a blog post entry indicating the availability of the
books in both formats : PDF and printed copy.

By having a blog post or a note in the OWASP Web site we can easily spread
it to our list members and organizations, so they can buy the printed
edition as well.

Thanks.

--

 *Michael Hidalgo.