[Owasp-leaders] [SAMM] OWASP SAMM - project reboot and change of leadership

Seba seba at owasp.org
Mon Jan 28 04:44:39 UTC 2013

Hi Christian,

This decision was reached  by simply asking the people involved and through
consensus.
There is no conflict of interest with me being a board member and a project
leader.

Furthermore I count on positive contributions to this project and mailing
list, otherwise I will activate moderation.

regards

Seba