[Owasp-leaders] Global OWASP Webinar Announcement

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Jan 24 20:25:47 UTC 2013

Leaders, in case you missed this morning's webinar on the evolution of the
OWASP project infrestructure, please plan on joining us at 9pm EST (just a
few hours from now) for a repeat of Samantha Groves' amazing presentation.

The 9 pm EST Webinar registration:
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/917122206

--
Kate Hartmann