[Owasp-leaders] OWASP LA

Neil Matatall neil at owasp.org
Thu Jan 24 13:55:32 UTC 2013

Also, the L.A. chapter has help bootstrap O.C. multiple times while trying
to get off the ground. Our last meeting had "record" attendance (also using
meetup.com) and I can't help but wonder if Richard went door to door
soliciting people (in the good way) in promotion of said events. I can't
thank him and past/present board members enough.

Neil