[Owasp-leaders] OWASP CTF Templates

Steven van der Baan steven.van.der.baan at owasp.org
Wed Jan 16 15:04:25 UTC 2013

On 16/01/2013 13:40, Mohammed Aldoub wrote:
> Hello dear OWASP leaders,
>
> How are you all doing?
>
> I've been thinking of hosting a CTF as part of OWASP Kuwait's
> activities for this year, as CTFs are interactive, educational and
> just damn fun.
>
> CTFs can be tricky to set up, and I've never set up one before, but
> many of you already done so a number of times, so I would like help in
> doing it. Is there any CTF environment that is straight forward to
> setup, preferably with needed configurations? (Nothing is worse than
> running into new/strange config problems in the middle of a CTF).
>
> What do you think, folks?
>
> ~Mohammed ALDOUB
> OWASP Kuwait chapter leader
> @Voulnet

Hi Mohammed,

The framework which is used to host the OWASP CTF competition on the
AppSec conferences is freely available, there are also some challenges
downloadable so you can see how easy it is to create them.
If you need some more information feel free to contact me.

Greetings,
Steven van der Baan
OWASP CTF Project Lead