[Owasp-leaders] OWASP CTF Templates

Abbas Naderi abbas.naderi at owasp.org
Wed Jan 16 13:59:11 UTC 2013

That's exactly what the reboot of OWASP WebGoat is planning to cover. Will be available in a few months though.
-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com